Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Bremont Special Projects Division Terms and Conditions
By placing an order with us, you are automatically accepting the Bremont Watch Company Special Projects Division Terms and Conditions. To ensure the exclusivity and eligibility of this Bremont Special Project watch, the timepiece must be exclusively purchased by an authorised member of this specific organisation and must not be bought with the intention of resale. If we are made aware of a watch that has been sold, we will inform the Organisation in charge of the Project, automatically cancel the watch warranty and reserve the right to refuse further watch orders from the customer who does not adhere to the Bremont Special Projects Terms and Conditions.
For this specific special watch project, each individual placing an order will be asked to provide some proof of eligibility (please refer to the Order Form) or other relevant training or certification documentation (please remove any sensitive personal information or pictures from the information provided). All information provided will remain confidential.
The pricing quoted on the project Order Form includes a FedEx shipping charge within the UK. For overseas and international shipping, dependent on the shipment location, Bremont will use FedEx, Royal Mail or DHL courier services and the final price of your order will be subject to local duties, GST, customs, import and VAT charges. To confirm the final pricing based on the shipment location, please contact the Special Projects Team (email@example.com).
Cash, all major Credit/Debit Cards, Bankers Draft or BACS Transfer are all acceptable methods of payment. All goods remain the property of Bremont until paid for in full.
An order cancelled before the clients watch has entered production, will be subject to a £25 cancellation fee to cover administrative expenses.
An order cancelled after their watch has entered production, will be subject to a £25 cancellation fee to cover administrative expenses plus a fee of £155 to cover any customisation and/or engraving expenses.
A cancellation must be requested via telephone, email, letter or in person (signature required). The deposit balance will be credited via the original means of payment, subject to any cancellation or administration fees within 14 days of Bremont receiving the request.
Once an order is complete and ready to be dispatched, Bremont will provide an invoice via email facilitating an online payment. The customer will be required to submit their payment within 90 days of receiving the email. A payment reminder will be sent 14 days after the initial invoice.
- If payment has not been received within 28 days, we will again contact the customer via email to remind them and send the invoice for a second time. We will at this time attempt to contact the client via telephone.
- Should 14 days pass after the first reminder and payment not be received, a final payment letter will be sent as a final reminder.
- If the customer does not make their final payment within 14 days of the final reminder letter being sent and no alternative payment method be arranged by the customer, the order will be cancelled, and the full deposit retained.
If you would like to set up a payment plan, please enquire via the Special Projects Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further information at the earliest opportunity. Please note that payment plans must be agreed with the Bremont Special Projects Team. Failure to comply with the agreed plan will result in the cancellation of the order.
If for any reason the customer decides not to complete their order after having been informed that their timepiece has been completed, their deposit payment will be retained.
Special Projects Returns & Exchange Policy
Bremont accepts the return of items purchased from the Special Projects Division that are not as described, of a satisfactory quality or fit for purpose dependent on the following conditions:
- You must notify Bremont of your intention to return an item within 30 days of receipt by emailing email@example.com or calling +44 (0) 1491414500.
- The item for return must be received by Bremont within 14 days of confirming your request to return the item.
- Each unwanted item must be returned in an identical condition to that in which it was received by you, defining this condition as new, unworn, unaltered; displayed in its original packaging with all supplied paperwork. For watches this includes: -
- All packaging boxes
- Watch wallet or watch roll
- Dust Bag (for watch wallet only)
- Technical Notes booklet
- Warranty Card
- COSC certificate
- Any spare strap/s included
- Watch tool
- Any spare links from altered bracelets.
- Watches must be returned with the returns tag attached and fully intact.
- Please note: Bremont inspects all products for quality assurance immediately prior to dispatch.
- All items must be returned to: Bremont M&SP Returns, The Sawmills, Marlow Road, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9 3AQ, UK.
- The goods must be returned using a traceable, reliable and insured method. The return postage must be pre-paid, and all returned goods must be fully insured for the credit amount you expect. Should the return parcel incur loss or damage, you will be liable for the costs associated with said loss or damage.
- All items will be thoroughly inspected prior to any refund or exchange being made. If an item is returned damaged and is in need of any refurbishment, the costs associated with any relevant repairs and/or refurbishment will be deducted from any refund otherwise due to you.
- Watches may be returned to one of the Bremont Boutiques in London but will be subject to the same inspection prior to a refund being made.
- You may be eligible to exchange an item should any unwanted goods be returned in identical condition as received. However, please note that Bremont is not obliged to agree to make any exchange and is entitled to treat any attempted exchange of goods as a simple return. Notwithstanding the above, any exchange is subject to availability (and any balance of the purchase price owed being duly paid together with additional postage and or other dispatch costs of the exchange item).
- Returns made in accordance with these terms and conditions will be credited to the original payment method within 14 days of receiving the returned item/s.